- First consultation: We map out your dream wedding together.
- Keep in Touch: Once we create our plan, I go to work, keeping you up to date every step of the way with emails, phone calls and in-person meetings.
- My team will research the vendors who best suit your taste and budget, then arrange for you both to meet so you can choose.
- We consult every step of the way: From booking the venue, attending site visits with vendors, development, management and assessment of your budget, to ensuring that wedding etiquette is met.
- Your religion is number one on your wedding day. We respect, acknowledge and honour this fact with every decision we make.
- We ensure that legal requirements are fulfilled for your wedding day. We acquire the proper licenses/ police permits, in accordance with Jamaican law.
- Rehearsal coordination and execution
- Creation of wedding day timeline
- Day-of event coordination and execution
Close your eyes and imagine your wedding day. Do you feel the warm sand under your feet? Can you hear the gentle sound of lapping waves and smell the salt in the air? Or perhaps you imagine a different kind of day. A day spent high above Kingston city, in the rolling hills. The clean, crisp air coupled with the canopy of greens and blues that can only be found in a place the pirates once called ‘the Jewel of the Caribbean’. Or maybe you crave a more traditional affair in a tropical climate? If a destination wedding is where your heart is, then look no further than I do Islands. We can make your Jamaican wedding a dream come true without the headache or hassle. Let your wedding day feel the way it does when you close your eyes: peaceful, magical and entirely stress-free.
I’m with you the whole way
- Imagine your day, soft white sand beaches, picturesque mountaintops, or villas overlooking the ocean
- Explore styles ranging from simple and elegant to luxurious and extravagant. From small intimate celebrations to large celebratory fêtes or somewhere in between
Tell me about yourself
Complete a simple questionnaire to tell me a little more about your vision for your celebration and start working with a certified destination wedding specialist…me!
Your day. Your dream. Your forever